robert-cabot-lodge asked:1-61 GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
1. My left arm
2. This is so close! I might have to say alcohol.
4. I do not unless it’s a holiday.
5. Anxious because I hope work does not use my on-call shift.
6. A cup on my nightstand.
7. If it was not my family I would be like “What the fuck?” and then be excited to have more ghosts in my house.
8. Last night I had a nightmare that my teeth were falling out. :(
9. Tired, anxious, excited.
10. the bar and sleep.
11. Intelligence, sense of humor, nice smelling, good looks, loyalty
12. druggies, air heads, skeletons, halitosis, body odor, cockiness
14. Yesterday because a song was playing from my childhood.
15. Superman because he can fly and save lives. Plus the cape is awesome.
16. Never. Probably does not even know they hurt me. Or if they do, they enjoy it.
17. Lick. My teeth are too sensitive to bite into it.
18. 50 First Dates
19. I love the person I am.
20. I have met a few.
21. I think so. I love this country and would do anything for it.
22. ‘The Boy Could Fly’ by Rubylux.
23. Only two.
24. My mom was growing up but she is not as bad now. My dad was like another kid.
25. I would!
26. Why not? It would be interesting that is for sure.
27. I just hope I do not have to work tomorrow.
28. There sure are things I would love to say.
30. I do not. Netflix.
32. About 2 months ago.
33. My name is Bobby. I am 21 years of age. I love animals. I love music. I suck at Math.
34. I don’t think I almost died, but I lost two liters of blood one time.
36. I prefer brown, but my family buys white.
37. I do not think so.
38. Dozens of times.
39. I have, unfortunately.
40. Of course! I absolutely love paranormal stuff.
41. I do not know. I don’t think anyone because I already know what there life was like. I want to experience mine.
42. I would not. I am happy with myself.
43. My parents for giving us the life they never had.
44. I do not remember. I liked going in my grandmother’s room down the shore in the morning as a child for her to tell me the 3 Little Bears.
45. Ask her where approximately, scream to call 911, and then run inside to save the baby.
46. I would not. They have to do what they love.
47. I don’t think I have a “best experience” really. A lot of times are fun.
48. My worst drunk experience was when I walked through my glass front door and it shattered on me and cut me all up. I bled a lot.
49. Where is 49?
50. I do not think so. Or I would call the cops.
51. Obviously I would.
52. Money can not make up for my life. No.
53. Somewhere between 16 and 18 I believe.
54. Ghosts and Vampires.
55. No I wouldn’t.
56. I have no idea.
57. The 50’s.
58. Probably, as morbid as that is.
59. If I truly believed it was right for this country, yes.
60. No. Unless I kept having girls. I need a boy to carry on the family name.
61. I do not know. Money is not a big deal to me. I want to go before my family because I rather die young and early than have to deal with them passing away.